If you need to undertake works within five metres of our assets – you need to apply for a permit to work first.
Before you apply
Please read these important points before you apply for a permit to work.
1. You need to apply for a permit to work at least:
- 24 hours before you need access
- 5 business days for a Hazard
- 15 business days for an Outage
2. If your application is successful onsite workers must advise VicTrack before work starts and before leaving site by completing and submitting the call in out form. In addition to reporting every day work is undertaken onsite - you must also call Change Management on (03) 9619 8008 when all works have finished.
How to apply
Step 1: Prepare your drawings, and a Method of Procedure or Scope of Works on a word document.
Step 2: Download this application form
Step 3: Send the application form and attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications are reviewed internally and take up to three days to process.
Please contact Change.Management@victrack.com.au for inquiries.