If you need to undertake works within five metres of our assets – you need to first apply for a permit to work.
Before you apply
Please read these important points before you apply for a permit to work.
1. You need to apply for a permit to work at least:
- 24 hours before you need access
- 5 business days for a hazard
- 15 business days for an outage.
2. If your application is successful - onsite workers must:
- notify us every day before works start by completing the call in out form
- notify us every day before leaving the site by completing the call in out form
- notify us when all works are finished by completing the closure form
How to apply
Step 1: Prepare your drawings, and a Method of Procedure or Scope of Works on a word document.
Step 2: Download this application form
Step 3: Send the application form and attachments to email@example.com
Applications are reviewed internally and take up to three days to process.
Please contact Change.Management@victrack.com.au for inquiries.