Before you apply
Before you apply for a telecommunications permit to work, you must:
1. Apply for a single asset license to install utilities if you intend to:
- install and/or maintain oil, gas, water, stormwater and other pipelines
- install and/or maintain electricity and telecommunications cables (including fibre optic cables)
- construct and/or maintain earthworks (including reforming drains, constructing levee banks and occupational crossings)
- construct and/or maintain footbridges and underpasses
- install attachments to tram poles
- install and/or maintain groundwater monitoring wells
2. Obtain any permits or approvals from rail corridor operators and lessees to carry out your work.
If you have completed these steps, then please proceed to downloading the permit to work application form.