VicTrack is building a new and refreshed telecommunications network that refreshes the infrastructure supporting our customers.
VicTrack began rolling out the Transport and Government Secure Network (TGSN) in June 2019 - with the project due for completion in 2024. The TGSN will replace ageing infrastructure that is becoming increasingly expensive and difficult to maintain. When completed, the TGSN will deliver:
- cost savings for the state
- opportunities for other government agencies to use TGSN, reducing network duplication and saving costs
- improved network reliability and security
- improved efficiency in responding to telecommunications outages
- increased resilience against the risk of cyber-attack.
The TGSN will allow VicTrack to further build the reliability and scalability of its telecommunications network, while strengthening the performance of mission-critical infrastructure for Victoria, which is crucial to help drive future growth for the state.
The network will also enable the delivery of streamlined, standard and flexible telecommunications services for customers. VicTrack’s internal systems will also be enhanced to monitor service performance and respond proactively to customers.
A dedicated VicTrack migration team will support customers during the TGSN rollout. Customer briefing sessions and technical workshops will be organised prior to starting any service migrations.
- Please email Syed Hussain, TGSN Migration Account Manager at email@example.com with any TGSN specific enquiries.
- Please direct any business-as-usual telecommunications questions to your VicTrack Account Manager.