VicTrack manages applications to build new, or change existing, utility services on our land or adjacent to our infrastructure.
These works include:
- installation and maintenance of oil, gas, water, stormwater and other pipelines
- installation and maintenance of electricity and telecommunications cables (including fibre optic cables)
- construction and maintenance of earthworks (including reforming drains, constructing levy banks and occupational crossings)
- construction and maintenance footbridges and underpasses
- attachments to tram poles
- installation and maintenance of groundwater monitoring wells
How to apply
You can apply to install utilities and services in four easy steps. See steps 1 to 4 below. The entire application process can take from 3 to 12 months.
Our application fee is $3000 + GST* for rail crossings per proposed asset and is non-refundable. Please read the section called 'application process' below for information about possible additional costs.
*Subject to change without notice. If no updates are received from the applicant for more than one year, the application will be closed and a new application (and application fee as of the date of submission) will be required to re-assess your application.
Contact the Utilities and Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org