VicTrack uses a third party service called Avetta to check that our potential suppliers are:
- financially viable
- qualified to do the work
- have appropriate safety credentials.
In short, Avetta prequalifies suppliers on our behalf. The depth of process and any costs for prequalification depends on the level of risk related to your work or service.
- Find the registration link in your invitation letter
- Register and select the VicTrack site your company is performing work on
- Complete Open Tasks: Prequalify to work with us as outlined in the Avetta system.
- Compliance: Achieve “Complete” status as outlined in the Avetta system.
Q. We have registered and added VicTrack as a connection in Avetta. Do we have to complete payment to be able to upload documents?
A. Yes, payment must be completed before documents can be submitted.
For general enquiries send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 502 142
For registration enquiries send an email to email@example.com or call 1800 502 142