The station has been upgraded with:
- seven new accessible parking spaces
- a new Parkiteer bike storage cage
- one coach and one taxi shelter
Early works have started on a new sheltered waiting area at Shepparton Station.
Parts of the shelter are currently being built offsite, and will be put into place during construction of the waiting area in 2019.
Shepparton and Mooroopna
We have built 11 new bus shelters across Shepparton and Mooroopna at:
- Near St Augustine’s Church at 95 Maude Street
- Outside 9 Kittles Road
- Outside 107 Waranga Drive
- Outside 45 Longstaff Street
- Merino Drive
- Channel Road
- Outside 48 Hicken Crescent
- Outside 66 McKean Street
- Outside 101 Carr Crescent
- Outside 55 Daisy Street
- Outside 7 Anderson Street
Parkiteer bike cages
As well as at Seymour Station, we have installed Parkiteer bike cages at:
- Benalla Station
- Wangaratta Station
- Wodonga Station
We have installed bike hoops at:
Springhurst Station, Violet Town Station, Euroa Station, Avenel Station, Tallarook Station, Broadford Station, Kilmore East Station, Wandong Station, Heathcote Junction Station and Chiltern Station.
As well as at Seymour Station, we have installed a coach shelter at Violet Town Station.