We’re delivering new car parking at Belgrave Station on behalf of the Victorian Government.
Upgrading the car park will deliver a range of benefits including more car parking spaces and better pedestrian access for people of all abilities.
The priorities for the new car park include delivering:
- a new multi-deck car park with 640 spaces
- additional accessible parking and new drop off/pick up zones
- minor improvements to the bus interchange
- new wayfinding signage and landscaping
- improvements to the car park entrance and roundabout.
Community feedback and updated designs
To find out what we heard through our community engagement sessions and surveys, you can read an overview of the feedback
we have received on the car park.
Our latest survey closed on 17 May 2020, and asked for feedback on the concept design of the multi-deck car park. For more information about what we heard, see the community feedback report
The updated concept designs
for the car park take into account the feedback we have received.
We will continue to keep you updated as we appoint a contractor to deliver the project and finalise the designs.