We are the owner of land and air rights within the public transport network, and we have a specialised unit with property development expertise in the rail environment.
We facilitate commercially viable projects around station precincts to enhance public transport and design outcomes, increase housing diversity close to public transport and create safer, more vibrant and more accessible precincts.
The benefits of our station precinct developments include:
- creating dynamic and vibrant developments that enhance transport precincts
- creating jobs to support Victoria’s economy
- generating urban renewal by delivering diversity of housing and upgraded station precincts
- making station precincts safer, more accessible, secure and appealing
- providing environmental benefits by placing retail and housing next to public transport, reducing people’s need to travel by car
The following projects are currently underway:
The Glen Waverley Station precinct development was completed in October 2014.