We’ve delivered a new car park at Belgrave Station through the Victorian Government's Car Parks for Commuters Program.
The project has delivered:
- a new multi-level car park with 640 spaces
- additional accessible parking and new drop off/pick up zones
- minor improvements to the bus interchange
- new wayfinding signage and landscaping
- improvements to the car park entrance and roundabout.
Landscaping works and works to upgrade the pedestrian connection from Hayes Place to the station are continuing.
The concept designs for the car park took into account the feedback received.